Uninstall Office from PC (windows)
Manual Uninstall Process Using control panel
Windows 10 , 8.1 and 8
- Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and choose Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features, then right-click your Microsoft Office product, and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click Start > Control Panel
- Click Programs > Programs and Features
- Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
IMPORTANT: You can’t uninstall an individual app such as Word or Publisher that’s included as part of your Office Suite installation. The only way to uninstall an individual app is if you purchased it as a stand-alone version.
UNINSTALL OFFICE WITH MICROSOFT EASY FIX TOOL
This easy fix tool only works if you’re running Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, or Windows 10. If you have an older operating system (such as Windows Vista or Windows XP which are no longer supported), uninstall Office from the control panel or uninstall it manually.