It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
- Faster start-ups
- Familiar and personal experience
- Includes the latest Edge browser
- New ways to get organized and be productive
- Up-to-date with latest security and features
It is a newly envisioned browser from Microsoft. Say goodby to distractions when you read your favorite blog. Search faster at a touch of your mouse or swipe on your screen. Doodle away on the page with Web Notes then share it with your friends. The Hub provides quick access, so no more mixed up bookmarks, or loosing your downloaded files.
All New Star Menu
It is… but it isn’t! The Windows 10 Start menu is the best Start menu yet! The familiarity of Windows 7 Start menu and the functionality and style of Windows 8.1
Live Tiles, resize, drag, name group programs, change backgroud color and alot more.
Your files, everywhere.
Stay connected to your photos and important files and access them on your phone, tablet or PC with SkyDrive**. By signing in with your Microsoft account to any of your PCs running Windows 8.1 and you’ll immediately see your own background, display preferences, and settings.
Multi-tasking made easy.
It’s easy to do more at once. Snap multiple apps side by side in a single view for easy multitasking
Stay up to date and more secure with Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Windows Update.
With Windows Hello, your device authenticates and recognizes you based on your presence, providing extra security. You literaly are the Password
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
- Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database
- Windows Media Center license sold separately